Friday, December 31, 2010

athlete's plate: saving the best for last

jason of life of an aspiring athlete fame has a fun and yummy weekly installment of athlete-worthy meals. he chose to create his last menu of 2010 around me because he knew he had to go out with a bang.

go check out my menu here! don't worry, only one recipe contains m&m's. this stuff is actually healthy and realistic.

(for more entertainment, check out the marlene edition and the potty-centric suar menu)

i have to nominate next week's featured blogger -- so leave a comment and i just might pick you. first athlete's plate of 2011, those are bragging rights! bribes are certainly accepted. (hey, it worked for me; thanks for the nomination marlene!)

13 comments:

  1. Disclaimer: I don't want to be nominated (I've been a really bad blogger of late...or for real...a really long time)...HOWEVER, just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year! I need to get on the site and find some healthy meals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need someone like him to help me eat better. I mean correctly. I eat well and make almost all our food. But I'm sure I'm deficient in my diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that and I am just wanted to give you my condolences that M&M's were not on the plate. So very sorry. Good news, tomorrow's a New Year so you can put them back on :).

    A very Happy New Year, my dear friend!! It's your year to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some....ok most....of that food looks great! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pick me, Pick me, Pick me, infinity. lol. Just kidding. Hey, have a Happy New Years. I will check that food stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, he def knows you well! Those fitness bars and M&M bars sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely need a menu makeover! I'm game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MEEEEE! LOL!

    Happy New Year buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be cool if you picked me...I am a big fan of your running, drawring, and commenting on other people's blogs! :) plus I love to read recipes and eat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun series of posts... I'm going to have to go review more of Jason's blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cool! I laughed at each of the recipes because I knew exactly the post he was referring to!

    What a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it goes without saying I should be featured :) I am the pie afterall!

    ReplyDelete