Sunday, December 19, 2010

craigslist | free stuff

this came up in my craigslist feed this week, didn't know if anyone would be interested. i know karyn is lookin' for love...

Husband 
Free to who ever wants him...6'6, 350 lbs.
Has a good job where he sits down all day and takes naps whenever he wants, but wont help take care of his kids cause he says he has worked way too hard that day.
Will gripe about the house being dirty but wont help clean it, doesnt do laundry but will advise on how it needs to be done.
This man is perfect for the lady who has a garage or a shop where he can run too when asked to do something or to spend time w/kids.
Has a Harley and will rub it more than he rubs you.
Has friends that will move in on any giving day, eat all the food, run up the power bills and suck all the air and life out of the place.
Will not go around the in-laws but expects you and him to be present at every one of his family finctions. 
Will go out when he feels the need but when you feel the need he has something he needs to do and wont babysit or will babysit but will call you every 5 mins and ask when you are coming home. 
If you show up @ 4am and have been drinking he will expect you to stay up w/the baby so he can go back to sleep even though he can take a nap at will.........
COME ON LADIES HES A GREAT CATCH....
If he is not gone by New Years i will post a Curb Alert.

21 comments:

  1. LOL... pretty awesome :). Guess I should show this to my single friends!

    Amy Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad he didn't post that before you got married... He sounds like a real catch! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her phone is probably ringing off the hook. What a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, now I wish I were single! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for looking out for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That could be the reason I am single! lol Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She really DOES need to get rid of him!! I'd "curb alert" him today, before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I want to know what your feed list criteria is????? HA

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Now I'm wondering WHY that ad popped up in your Craigslist feed??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too, too funny. I think some of us have "met" this guy already!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. are you looking to buy a Harley? Is this why this came up on your Craigslist feed?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that's a bargain! Let the bidding begin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He sounds amazing...ly HORRIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why do I feel like I've read something like that before? Was that a REAL posting? God, what a loser if it is!! (the guy I mean, the woman seems like she has a good sense of humor.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bawahahahha

    She may have to pay the garbage collector to take him - if nobody claims him with a free sign!

    ReplyDelete
  16. No thanks. I already have one of those ;)

    ReplyDelete