Tuesday, September 29, 2009

show me your he♥rt

so over a month ago the fabulous marlene from mission to a(nother) marathon tagged me to play a little game of "show me your he♥rt". i've since gotten about 19 (slight exaggeration) other random tags, and thought i ought to catch up and knock these bad boys out.
with as much creativity as you can muster, show your he♥rt in: a picture, poem, a song (or piece of music), a phrase (or quote), an item of clothing, a place, and (just for fun) a disney princess.
i don't think i can muster much creativity but here goes...

picture - i heart sheep.
drawing on j's hand in st. maarten last year

poem - i carry your heart, e.e. cummings
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

kind of cheesy, but i loved it in the movie "in her shoes".

song - "low" by flo rida, a classic
also the song that was alllwayyyys on the radio when j and i first started dating. he would even semi-car dance to it.


quote - "me and running don't always see eye to eye. some days it hurts more than others but it doesn't mean i don't do it. i deal with it and i keep running because not everything that is good for you always feels good for you." - lance armstrong

clothing - my hot steel toes for work.
(they're too big but i didn't have the patience to sit there and figure out what size i needed.
walmart special, $15.)


place - clemson
(though as usual, the football team is serving up heartburn again)

princess - well, sleeping beauty would have been perfect for me but since marlene snagged that one i'll take princess peach. i was all about super mario and other sweet snes games back in the day. i'm pretty sure i still have the particular game saved from the first time i beat the whole thing.


since this particular "tag" is outdated, i'll cop out and go with the usual whoever-wants-to. play on, playa.

17 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for playing along. Better late than never. Love the sexy boots. ;) Princess Peach - too cute! Whenever we play Mario Party, hubs always chooses her. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, e.e. cummings is da bomb, hands down. This was a cute post- love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that video w/ the kid dancing the best?! I never get tired of watching it! :)
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, that kid dancing is HILARIOUS! Very creative on your tag items. I don't think I could do the tag justice but enjoyed reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Sorry Mario Your pricess is in another castle." LOL great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my better friends graduated from Clemson and is a fanatic. He did his first half at Myrtle Beach when I did the marathon. He is doing his first full at Marine Corps with me.

    Oh yeah, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love love that poem. e.e. cummings is pure genius. you can draw sheep very well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome picks! Princess Peach was my fave too! Gotta love Mario anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dancing kid makes me pee my pants! I think your heart stuff is cute. ps can't you find hotter steel toe boots...haha ;)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, FUN! I'm glad you did this . . . I really loved these reading all of these posts back when they were going around! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew those hot, sexy work boots were going to get another mention on your blog if I waited long enough, ha ha ha.

    Now I'll show my age and make you laugh - I have no idea who Princess Peach is? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so funny! Thanks for sharing those bits of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute post, I loved that video, that boy in the red shirt has moves... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, how cute that he let you draw on his hand like that. That's love. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that ee cummings poem, so sweet. Cute post:)

    ReplyDelete