Thursday, September 29, 2011

winner: uprinting.com labels


as usual i had to be a little unique with the drawing method (though not as unique as in the past) and i used random.org's playing card shuffler to pick today's winner.



congrats to arena of "i run for my kids", a new member of the running-blogging community. she just started her blog a week ago!

arena, leave your email address below (email AT address DOT com is perfectly fine) so i can send it on to the uprinting peeps. please do so before 10:00pm est on friday 9/30 or forfeit the prize (sorry, uprinting gave me a deadline).

(second place was an ace card, or shannon of arkansas runner who shall fulfill the winner's duties should arena not be able to serve who will assume the duties of the winner if for some reason arena cannot fulfill her responsibilities)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm arenat80 [at] gmail [dot] com

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creative twist on picking a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had won, I would have guaranteed World peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I was wondering if you had an email address for who was distributing the prize for this? I was hoping to use these for Christmas Cards but it's November 15th and nada! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete