Sunday, November 1, 2009

chasing paula radcliffe

i'm out on a little run through the five boroughs. while i'm gone, curl up with some mix my granola and tune in to universal sports (or nbc at 2pm est) to catch some of the action!

you can get 10% off any purchase at mix my granola with code "KENYANS". as far as i know, this offer does not expire.

[disclaimer: i do not receive any benefit or kickback from mix my granola on any of your purchases or discount code-uses.]

see you at the finish, save me some m&m's!



"these streets will make you feel brand new, big lights will inspire you" -hova

17 comments:

  1. Have an awesome race!!! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck out there today! It is an amazing race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching online but haven't spotted you yet... Have a good race!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm watching!!!! Goodluck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear your race report! Hope you did well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I totally stalked your results and I don't want to spill the beans but OMG CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! Wheeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOO HOO! Go Lindsay! I can't wait to get all the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you did amazing today lindsay :) cant wait to hear the story behind the finish time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great meeting you today. FANTASTIC time today also! I think I'll go watch you run Boston next April.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought about you several times today and did watch the action on TV. I hope you had a great day and can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you blog about your race yet?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Mix my Granola- thanks for the discount codem I will be using it for sure!!!

    Looking forward to your report.

    ReplyDelete