Wednesday, February 23, 2011

abc easy as 123



i saw this recently on shannon's blog, and then again on jess's, so i decided i may as well hop on the train:

(A) Age: 26
(B) Bed Size: king. it's become a necessity. do you know how weird it is to sleep on a double/queen now?
(C) Chore You Hate: [insert any chore here]
(D) Dogs? allergic. my mom has a schnoodle that used to be mine as well as a rottweiler.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: peeing
(F) Favorite Color: all of them except blue
(G) Gold or Silver? platinum. or both, if you want me to comply to the actual question. gold is kinda making a comeback fashion-wise. not that i'm one to get fashion advice from.
(H) Height: 5ft 7in
(I) Instruments You Play: i'm a hip-hop artist, duh. i played the piano growing up, flute in middle school.
(J) Job Title: internet explorer. just kidding. "materials manager". yeah, the phrase confuses me too.
(K) Kids: no thank you
(L) Live: socar aka south cackalacky as they like to say on the radio; i'm still not sure why.
(M) Mom's Name: grace
(N) Nicknames: lance, linds, z
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? never even been for a few-hours-stay
(P) Pet Peeve: running out of m&m's
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "bend over and i'll show you" (christmas vacation)
(R) Right or Left Handed? right
(S) Siblings: 3 sisters, 2 brothers-in-law
(T) Time You Wake Up? as late as possible; 6:30 for work, 8-9 on the weekend. this is supposedly going to change when i start responding to kevin's 5am wake-up-and-go-run texts.
(U) Underwear: washed regularly
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: i like vegetables. bean sprouts are kind of weird. are they a vegetable? are they a bean? they also kind of look like sperm.
(W) What Makes You Run Late: what doesn't make me late is the real question. i am always late.
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: chest x-ray (for pneumonia, 10th grade), teeth x-rays, brain mri
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: cookies, pumpkin or banana bread
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: panda bears, pigs, elephants, hippos. i have informed josh i want to get these as pets one day. i just realized it appears i like fat things. except for josh, he's not fat. important disclaimer there.

feel free to play along. you know you need filler too.

ps: check out my interview on digital running! and other relays i want to run on the honeymilk blog!

28 comments:

  1. totally gonna play along. love useless information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them except blue??? Blue is my favorite!

    I'm not giving up on you yet. 5:00 Friday. Be ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. king bed - a MUST,
    Kids - no way!,
    Essential start - COFFEE, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really fun, I must be not reading blogs lately (duh!! Blogged out recently!) as I missed these. Not sure I could do it...maybe though (too lazy!! Ha).

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, cool guest blogs.
    Most people don't know you're lazy? Um.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That song is on my marathon mix on my ipod. Got to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. peeing is TOTALLY my essential start too. it's brutal when i wake up and my roomie is in the shower already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was like 10 when this song was on the top of the charts! I so wanted to be Mrs. Michael Jackson then...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Fun to read! I'm going to copy it!

    First I have to go remove the bean sprouts from my salad.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot for your post in my blog! be completely sure that I will follow the 3 day program :-)

    I always love this games, its helps us to know between bloggers.
    hugs
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  11. ABC easy as 123, Doe Ray Me....ABC you and me girl!

    I love Jackson 5. Blame my dad.

    Thanks for the linkage!

    btw, how can you hate on blue?? Boooooo! I like fat things, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait so Kevin texts you at 5 am?!??! I'm totally jumping on this train! LOL!

    "GO RUN"

    ReplyDelete
  13. ABC? Ear worm! Getting rid of it isn't very easy...in fact not simple like....

    ReplyDelete
  14. "peeing" is not an item.

    what do you have against blue?? do you eat blue M&M's?

    I will never look at bean sprouts the same way again...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't realize I was that much older than you! Love your pet peeve.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe the best filler post ever. Lots of new things we learned about you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will quote you when I say...

    "Way to bring Myspace to the blog"

    ReplyDelete
  18. this was very... informative. i have never been a fan of bean sprouts. and that's all i've got.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Raise your 'ade hip-hop. You do realize that we cannot hear that song without thinking of you and singing.

    Especially the SUCKS part. I don't know why but it just happens that way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your pet peeve. That annoys me too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the filler. Can I use your answers too or maybe that would be too obvious? :) Love the hip hop artist answer. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kids-no thank you. Love it. Way to be honest :) (and polite).
    I dislike, no hate, the color blue as well.
    fun post

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my god, love the disclaimer, because Josh is totally not fat!!

    I love the kids line too, and wait, you don't like blue? That's my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I will keep that one in mind, because we all need a filler.

    To your question: the app is called all-in yoga and it's fairly good... they use the original (I guess Indian?) pose names, so that's a little bit of challenge sometimes, but if I just put the phone on the mat, it works pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yep... I need to do this. I'll probably post it next week!

    I love your sense of humor on these things!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm glad to hear you start your day peeing. That's always a healthy sign ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Totally agree. The day cannot begin without hitting the toilet first.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice list.
    Running out of m&ms is tough.
    And, thanks, now that song is stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete