Monday, March 30, 2009

bfe, kentucky

week in review (3/23 - 3/29):
total miles: 14.63 (3 easy runs)
time spent running: ~2 hours
avg hr: 163.50
abs & yoga: 3 ab days, 0 yoga (not that i can really do it in the hotel anyway)
off days: too many (4)

why bother even recapping the week. sad. monday - cold and in syracuse, tuesday - syracuse/traveling, wednesday - tired and too much to do, thursday - drove to ky and still tired, friday - ran, saturday - ran, sunday - ran; i just might be back on some sort of a track.

took a few pics yesterday in the gloomy weather and today when the sun made an appearance of the not-even-quaint small town, america i'm hanging around in these days. try to contain your jealousy.

headin' to the local food store - the yellow barn.
just kidding, they have a kroger.

remember that outlet mall i mentioned?
yep, this is it.


work.

the ohio river.

the city life.

17 comments:

  1. LMAO @ the last pic... that's what it feels like when I visit my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going green with envy. LOL! The bright side is, you ran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... looks like a fun place to live...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. that looks like a One Horse Town!! Yikes!

    hope you get home soon..

    rockon`

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl, I am so sorry.

    Great job getting your runs in with all that travel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ohio River looks nice...I am sure things will look better whent he sun come out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that outlet mall looks really nice. Don't blow all your money at Jordache:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lot of small towns I travel to in Texas. I know I'm in trouble when the closest Courtyard is 30 miles away....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh geez...hang in there! Looks like quite the rockin' town!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd definitely call three running days in a row a trend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That outlet mall made me laugh. Probably no J.Crew outlet then?

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow... you are in bfe!!! yikes! great job getting back into the swing of things with running. hopefully that can help you pass the time there :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow... that is a small town if I ever saw one! I'm bored just looking at the pics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ROFLMAO! Your pics & captions say it all, I think ;)

    So so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ummmm, trying to think of something... All I have is I have never seen a yellow barn before. Feeling your pain!

    ReplyDelete