Thursday, November 13, 2008

(no) sleep

didn't sleep well (or much at all) last night so i didn't get up to run this morning. call me a wimp but i'm trading my off day and gonna take today off altogether. the plan is to do my 800's tomorrow instead, since i'll be able to go to the track and do them while there's still some daylight. sounds like a good enough excuse to me anyway...

i'm more than exhausted and now i gotta endure a 10 hour work day on this no sleep. that's almost as hard as running on no sleep ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow so you do track work before you go to work? I have yet to do that, and am a bit scared. Running in the cold is one thing, running speed work on a treadmill before 6 a.m. is another. I'm going to try it next week.

    Good luck getting through work.

    Enjoying your postings!

    ReplyDelete